Florida Bill of Rights: Freezing your Credit Report, Pros and Cons.

Information Regarding State Laws Florida Residents FLORIDA BILL OF RIGHTS As of July 1, 2006 you have a right to place a “security freeze” on your consumer report, which will prohibit a consumer reporting agency from releasing any information in your consumer report without your express authorization. A security freeze must be requested in writing…


Beware of “imposter” Websites claiming to provide you with 3 Free Credit Reports

From The FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION A Warning About “Imposter” Websites Only one website is authorized to fill orders for the free annual credit report you are entitled to under law — annualcreditreport.com. Other websites that claim to offer “free credit reports,” “free credit scores,” or “free credit monitoring” are not part of the legally mandated…


Housing Crisis, Surge in Student Loan Debt. See any similarieties?

Remember the Housing Crisis? Well it appears there are many parrelels with the Housing Crisis and the rise of Student Loan Debt.   You may remember the surge in Bankruptcy filings during the housing crisis and some were able to save their homes, others, unfortunately, were not.  In a nutshell, the victims of the housing…


So you purchased holiday gifts on a credit card, do you know what protections and benefits that credit card offers? You maybe pleasantly surprised!

Visit: https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/purchase-protection-benefits.php?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20171226%20Editorial%20newsletter&utm_content=20171226%20Editorial%20newsletter+CID_a073f65f8f875622a03386e923a3e196&utm_source=email&utm_term=See%20the%20full%20story&aid=eml&email=campaign_name%5E20171226%20Editorial%20newsletter,campaign_id%5Ea073f65f8f875622a03386e923a3e196,link_term%5ESee%20the%20full%20story